When looking for the perfect place to start a winery, the Fieldings felt at home on the Beamsville Bench in Niagara. The charming Northern Ontario ambiance of the winery reflect the family’s Haliburton roots. Since 2005, they have focused on small-batch, high-quality, fruit-focused wines. Curtis Fielding was named Grape King in 2012/2013.
Graze the Bench
NV Traditional Method Sparkling Rosé, 2019 Estate Bottled Riesling, 2018 Cabernet Franc
Chef Brad Rempel
- Shaved Striploin Sandwich with roasted garlic and thyme jus, crispy onions, whole mustard mayo and arugula on grilled ciabatta
- Buttermilk Breaded Chicken Sandwich topped with Applewood smoked bacon, Monterey Jack cheese and chipotle guacamole. Served on brioche and topped with popcorn shoots.
- Loaded Frites topped with sharp cheddar, green onions, pico de gallo, sliced jalapeno, bacon crumble and sour cream. Vegetarian option without the bacon.
Love the Bench
Oysters & Bubbly
Tide & Vine will be at Fielding Estate Winery shucking oysters to pair with your favourite Fielding wines. $3.00 per oyster and your choice of Beau Soleil or Malpeque. $33.00 for a mixed dozen. They will also be serving Kat’s Famous Seafood Chowder for $10 per bowl.
Choose between our featured wines which pair perfectly with their delicious offerings:
- Traditional Method Sparkling Brut $12.00 per glass
- Estate Bottled Chardonnay $10.00 per glass
- Estate Bottled Riesling $8.00 per glass
- Red Conception $8.00 per glass.
Groups of 8 or more will require a reservation. Please call the Winery at (905) 563-0668 to book.