Since opening in 2002, Angels Gate winery has produced over 35,000 cases of wine annually from their 190 acres. They produce Chardonnay, Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Gris, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, and Shiraz. The striking “mission-style” winery building was inspired by the Congregation of Christian Sisters who once owned the property.
Graze the Bench
Cabernet Merlot, Sussreserve Riesling, Shine (Sparkling Muscato)
The Smokin’ Buddha
- Beef Rogan Josh – Beef tenderloin simmered in a yoghurt and tomato based sauce with Indian spices. Vegetarian option – pulled jackfruit replaces the beef (GF, Veg friendly)
- Bangkok Fishcakes – Thai spiced white fish with lemongrass, coconut and spicy citrus cucumber dip (GF)
Jessica Wilson & Band
Love the Bench
Sparkle and Ice
Drop by the winery to sample small bites prepared by Chef Judi that pair with 3 Angels Gate wines.
- Archangel Chardonnay – paired with Brie on a Crostini with Caramelized Pear
- Shine (Sparkling Muscato) – paired with Butter Chicken (medium spice)
- Snow Angel Riesling Icewine – paired with a Cranberry Stilton Gourmet Biscuit
$19.95/person plus tax
Groups of 6 to 12 will require a reservation. Please call the Winery at (905) 563-3942 to book.